Worst Experience

Dickey181's review of LDC Driving Schools www.learnerdriving.com

“Worst Experience”

Written on: 17/05/2018 by Dickey181 (1 review written)

I went with LDC as someone else had bought my lessons as a gift and had picked them....what a mistake that was.
1. Insructor knew I had paid upfront and had been told its as many lessons as it takes, so he basically had a blank cheque, and after 20 lesson i "still not there yet" despite new instuctor saying im pretty much there, though I had a few bad habits, which my LDC instructor had let me do without correcting it.
2. He was late... EVERYTIME. Each week was a new excuse,Sick Dad,sick Dog,sick instructor. One time he was late because he couldnt find his glasses.... 45 mins later he shows up. I was only ever given a text about 20 mins before my lesson.
3. He would never answer the phone/return my calls. would take hours sometimes days to reply.
4.Lessons would always finish between 5-10 mins early, so he would just sit in the car checking his phone.

I would NEVER recommen to anyone. He wasted so much of my time and money, was the worst decision.

Passed test -