kneedown

vrMoore134's review of Kneedown and Wheelie Training

“kneedown ”

Written on: 05/09/2014 by vrMoore134 (1 review written)

The kneedown training is one of the best training schools I have attended. I have been riding for 35 years and cover over 12000 miles a year. I do most of my riding in Europe. For the last 3 yes I ha e got evolved in regular track days and have got.my own track bike. I have attended many track schools and have been given so much training in the art of kneedown that I was on the verge if giving up track days.
Then after 1 hour of clear concise training offered by highly trained guys at the the kneedown school I not only got my kneedown but got it down at will. Fantastic. Not all of us can be a Marc marquez wannabe. But the training offered me and everybody young and old can learn the art in complete safety whilst having a throughly good day out. "What are you all waiting for. Forget the trackday to learn the art especially when you are struggling with other guys with there own agendas on track. Go to the kneedown school and come away with the confidence you can now get your kneedown and then onto the track to put it into practice.
Thanks to all the guys at the kneedown school
You made this.man very happy

Passed test -