Thanks to Jayne I passed first time!

Becca_Crofts's review of Jayne Sorrell Driving

“Thanks to Jayne I passed first time!”

Written on: 06/12/2016 by Becca_Crofts (1 review written)

Learning to drive had always seemed quite an overwhelming prospect so I was really nervous before my first lesson. I needn't have worried though as Jayne is such a genuinely down-to-earth person, her calm patience always reassured me and allowed me to have confidence in myself. Like any good teacher she tailors lessons to the individual, but this was particularly true in my case as I needed to build up to full length lessons gradually due to being in recovery from a long-term illness, and her ability to be flexible with lessons was invaluable to me.
The thing I appreciated most was how supportive Jayne was when there were things I initially found a bit daunting or difficult, as she was unfailingly positive and encouraging and yet I never felt under pressure. Her clear and detailed teaching helped me improve every lesson so that when it came to the day of my test I felt the best prepared I possibly could be, which is what really helped me control my nerves to be able to pass!

Passed test -