The best drivinh instructor

KSharpe99's review of Jayne Sorrell Driving

“The best drivinh instructor”

Written on: 02/12/2016 by KSharpe99 (1 review written)

I started learning to drive this year and passed within 8 months - I can honestly say I could not have wished for a better driving instructor than Jayne Sorrel. She is so patient, calm, kind and an amazing teacher. She explains everything that you're doing, with diagrams and will help you with anything you're unsure about - you don't feel like a pain asking more than once about anything, she is just happy to help. She will push you to improve but understands your pace and not rush anything or take too long on anything. I have learnt so much to do with driving with her, beyond just what I need to pass my test. She is an extremely clever lady and knows exactly what she is talking about! I will miss our driving lessons as they were enjoyable and Jayne is so lovely to talk to. I felt immediately at ease with her in the car, and she is absolutely fab. Thank you Jayne! .

Passed test -