STAY AWAY FROM THIS DRIVING SCHOOL

bristol_customer's review of Drive2Us - www.drive2us.com

“STAY AWAY FROM THIS DRIVING SCHOOL”

Written on: 28/04/2016 by bristol_customer (1 review written)

Very unreliable, irresponsible and unprofessional. numerous cancelled and late lessons. manager of the school just doesn’t seem to care. 2 weeks before my driving test, instructor doesn’t show up and doesn’t respond to my texts or calls. After several days of not hearing from her, i phoned the company explaining my situation and was told manager would phone me. After not receiving callback, i called back later the same day and was advised manager would be made aware this is urgent. Manager texts the same evening saying he’s now out of office so will call the following day in the morning but to explain my situation. I’ve texted manager back as asked, explaining what happened and that i’m meant to be preparing for my driving test booked for less than 2 weeks from now and my money is currently being held by driving instructor so i need to know what is happening urgently. no phone call the following day still by 1pm, i've texted back again asking to be phoned. Manager replies not to worry and to text him my address, so once he talks to my instructor he will get another one to contact me. I’ve reminded him again i have driving test on the 5th and that i require a new, reliable and responsible driving instructor at latest before the last day i’m able to cancel my test, in order to assess whether i can prepare in time driving a car i’ve never driven before. I’ve also explained my current instructor has done the same thing before my last driving test (when i also phoned company and was meant to receive callback from manager but instead my instructor got in touch assuring me this will not happen again and so i didn’t follow up on manager not phoning me himself) and i’ve had numerous cancelled lessons. I have then asked to be called instead of being texted. Manager has not texted or called back at all even after i sent further texts asking him again to confirm whether he’s able to help or i need to cancel my driving test date. My driving instructors texts me instead the following day saying she’s knocked herself out on the stairs and was in and out of hospital entire week and is ready to work part time? All it took was one text to let me know what is happening! at this point i have requested a refund. Manager didn’t get back to me until this day of course. the irresponsible approach from the driving instructor is not surprising when company's manager has rather left the problem with them at cost of me leaving than having to take ownership of it and provide a real resolution himself. That seems to be the company’s culture for you. don’t be fooled by low prices and good reviews, it’s exactly what won me over when choosing a driving school (even though at the time prices were considerably lower than are now). I have been very reasonable and patient with this driving school and i’m not a person who complains but after being treated in this way i would like other people to be aware of who they’re going to be dealing with.