My Bath driving instructor is excellent.

Older_Bathman's review of Drive2Us - www.drive2us.com

“My Bath driving instructor is excellent.”

Written on: 24/11/2015 by Older_Bathman (1 review written)

Having done quite a lot of learner driving with a friend over a decade ago, I have definitely picked up some bad habits, but I am quite a confident driver. I really wanted an instructor who recognised my strengths and weaknesses.

My instructor asked me questions and took on board my previous experience and has tailored lessons accordingly. All of his instructions are clear and when we stop for him to go into detail about the theory of for example today parallel parking are easy to understand.

My instructor not only excels at giving me precise instructions, but also has very good social skills and is very friendly so we do chat about all sorts. I really like this as if there was just silence punctuated with instructions I think I would be a bit more nervous.

We've also exchanged texts a few times to sort out lesson times and the test booking, these have been out of normal work hours and I've always had quick responses.

To sum up, excellent instruction combined with a very friendly attitude, I wouldn't hesitate to recommend my instructor to a friend.

• Bath