Fantastic driving instructor!

EmilyT666's review of BSM, Nationwide UK

“Fantastic driving instructor! ”

Written on: 01/03/2018 by EmilyT666 (1 review written)

Having been learning to drive on and off for nine years and after taking five driving tests which I failed, I was very unconfident that I would eventually pass. It got the point where learning to drive felt like a challenge that I wouldn't be able to achieve.

A friend of mine recommended a driving instructor.

After my initial lesson with him, I knew straight away that he would help me to build my confidence with my driving as well as teaching me how to drive safely.

Every lesson, I became calmer and more focused. My driving abilities excelled and my confidence grew.

Yesterday I took my driving test and I was absolutely over the moon when I was told 'congratulations, you have passed' by the examiner.

I wouldn't of achieved this without this instructor and his exceptional teaching. He is just a very very very very good driving instructor and one that I will recommend to anyone who is wanting to learn to drive in my area.

Cheers to him!

Passed test -

• Derby

Area/state/cities covered

Bsm1's Response to EmilyT666's Review

Written on: 06/03/2018

We're so glad our instructor provided you that confidence to pass your test. Congratulations, safe driving on the roads.