NEW WINDOWS - NO PROBLEMS

261Willoughby's review of Durashield Windows www.durashield-windows.co.uk

“NEW WINDOWS - NO PROBLEMS”

Written on: 26/08/2017 by 261Willoughby (1 review written)

Contacted a few window companies in and around Glasgow for quotations. Whittled it down to two one of which was Durashield. The Durashield salesman was not overly interested in the other companies, the other companies sales lady was not slow at trying to destroy Durashield!! I must admit that we had her in our home for two visits and may have believed her. We asked around neighbours and family and went with Durashield, we were so pleased we did. The window is kommerlong pvc and their glass is made by saveheat. They have a showroom which we visited and enjoyed that we seen what we were getting. Durashield sent out a surveyor to measure doors and windows, which is great. Joiners then come with the windows and fit them really great men. My wife did not like the pcv in the bathroom and they changed it for her next day free of charge, that was kind. We have had the job done for six weeks and it has stood up to a Glasgow summer (lots of rain). The lady from the other company phoned me not long ago to enquire if i wanted to buy a new garden dekk she now sells them!! She told me that her best in the business window company she used to work with were really pretty awful now and she had left.