Poor quality of finish

Guest's review of Coral Windows & Conservatories - www.coralwindows.co.uk

“Poor quality of finish”

Written on: 16/05/2018

The only reason we chose Coral windows was the quality of their product.The sales rep was very pushy and free with his bad language,and also running other companies down.After his presentation his exact words to us were are we doing a deal then or what because if I go now I won’t be coming back.We signed the contact just to get him out of the house,and as we had other companies quoting the following day we knew we had chance to cancel.If the other companies products had been better than corals we would have cancelled the order.The window fitters were pleasant and worked hard.However,we had to have one of your service fitters back twice to rectify problems with the bay window,as it was not rectified one of your managers attended and carried out the repairs to the standard they should have been in the first place.The replacement window we had fitted was due to alterations we were having done and we had to fit an opening widow for building regs.We had no choice but to use Coral as we wanted the new widow to match.The fitter was very pleasant and did a good job.The whole experience with Coral windows was not a pleasant one and we would not recommend Coral windows to anyone.

Catherineb166's Comment

Written on: 22/05/2018

Please can you call me so that I can discuss your experience with us.
Kind Regards