Facia & rooftrim

Guest's review of Anglian Windows - www.anglianhome.co.uk

“Facia & rooftrim”

Written on: 12/07/2018

I ordered windows with Anglian many years ago, the product then was great (not cheap)and so I decided to ask for a quote to replace the facia, barge boards etc.on our bungalow, I have to say I have not been disappointed, the process from quote through to completion of work has been relatively painless.

The chap who visited to measure and quote was not pushy, he told us what to expect and approximately how long the job would take, we considered got a few more quotes and in the end went with Anglian.

I have to say the guys who fitted it were extremely helpful and courteous, I needed to complete works on my neighbours side to reduce his inconvenience and without issue they worked to finish his side quickly and without fuss. While on site they worked cleanly and when they left the only evidence of their work was the scaffolding which was removed a couple of days later and the sparkly new facia!

Quality of work looks excellent and the product matches expectations so I am more than happy to recommend Anglian, not cheap but less hassle in the long run.

Anglianhelp's Comment

Written on: 16/07/2018

Hello,
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, I am very happy to hear your experience was a positive and professional one. I am sure you will continue to enjoy your new products. If there is anything i can assist with, please do not hesitate to get in touch.
Nikita (Customer Care Dept)