worst company to deal with

oliviaRe's review of Anglian Windows - www.anglianhome.co.uk

“worst company to deal with”

Written on: 11/03/2018 by oliviaRe (1 review written)

We choose Anglian Home Improvements because the quality of the windows, the material look good, and also we thought that hiring a big company would mean a quality job and a delivery on time.
However, our experience with them has been terrible. First they came to install the French door to the garden and they had forgotten the Georgian bars of the glass, and also the kitchen window. So we had paid half of he job. But the bards or the kitchen window never came, we waited a month, calling every day to the office but could not reach the contact person. We also sent emails, but nothing. My husband had to go personally to the office in Bar Hill to ask for our job to be finish! After this measures of pressure, the guy gives a a date, when they will come to install the rest of the things, this date was after postponed. When they finally came, they had the wrong measures of the kitchen window, really! They came after three more weeks and they only had half of the kitchen window, the other half was again wrong. Everything that I am saying is true, I know it seems more like a bad movie, but I am taking this time to explain all of this, because I find it incredible that this company is still working like this. The job was finished 6 moths after the first instalment! And they have never call to apologise, but the contrary, the have called me twice to sell me other products!!!!

Anglianhelp's Response to oliviaRe's Review

Written on: 12/03/2018

Hi,

I'm very sorry to hear about the problems you've been experiencing, this is certainly not the level of service we aim to provide, I'd like to resolve this, if you could provide me with your full address or order number and refer to this review, I will be able to assist you with this.

Sincere apologies

Oliviare's reply to Anglianhelp's Comment

Written on: 13/03/2018

If you can give me a telephone number when I can call or our email I could give you the information.

Anglianhelp's reply to Oliviare's Comment

Written on: 14/03/2018

Hi,

Of course, if you email us with your details, and refer to this review, I will be able to assist you.

Anglianhelp's reply to Oliviare's Comment

Written on: 15/03/2018

You can find all of our contact information on our website.