Avoid At All Costs.

309Haynes's review of Anglian Windows - www.anglianhome.co.uk

“Avoid At All Costs.”

Written on: 03/01/2018 by 309Haynes (1 review written)

Where do I start?
Oh yes Anglian's Rep turned up 2 hours late. Their electrician wasn't booked so didn't turn up, the skip turned up hours before their brickies did despite their assurances they would be there to organise everything, btw the skip driver woke up all our neighbours by asking them to move their cars.
Our contract stated 12m2 of floor screed but our floor was just over 10m2 so we complained as it was smaller than promised. Two days later our complaint was referred to Anglian's Legal Department!
There was no complaints procedure, no customer service attempting to resolve our issue and no mediation.
Court papers were issued after we ignored their threatening later to pay them £14,800 but we would NOT get our conservatory.
We then find out that Anglian had changed our contract without informing us.
Long story short, we went to Court and we won!! Anglian were criticised by the Judge who stated that the matter should never have gone to Court - something that we'd said all along!
Thank you Anglian for paying our legal costs of circa £12,000 and thank you for paying out on our counterclaim with interest.
Avoid this company...I wish I had!!