Awful, rusty, noisy & expensive

• Quality of service

• Layout of shop

Avoid-999's review of The Corner Fridge www.cornerfridge.com

“Awful, rusty, noisy and expensive”

Written on: 08/04/2013 by Avoid-999 (1 review written)

A really awful product, really loud and expensive to run. My fridge has more rust on it than the titanic. It has gone wrong so many time I have lost count. The company are awful and never want to help infact they are rude when you contact them. Worst product I have ever purchased!!!!!!!! Please please please avoid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The only positive reviews on here sound like they have been written by themselves!

Debr123's Response to Avoid-999's Review

Written on: 07/07/2017

I have to agree, must be employees of company writing positive reviews could not possibly be a customer ! Fridge was in my house when I bought it and almost immediately it went wrong! Called our corner fridge company and engineer turned up late, grumpy and not wishing to discuss problem about fridge but as soon as he realised it was out of warenty , he said it was unrepairable , didn't even try to fix it, but low and behold he had exactly the new motor on his van that was needed! And only £1400 !!! When I said I needed some time to think about it ,he said no one else in the country did the motor I needed and if he had to come back he would charge me another £150!! Got it fixed and a year later ( just out of warranty) it's on the blink again! Dread to think how much it will cost this time probably cheaper to pull it out and put in a free standing fridge! Worst company ever!!!!!