Awful retail experience

• Quality of service

• Layout of shop

dgcart's review of Currys

“Awful retail experience”

Written on: 09/01/2017 by dgcart (2 reviews written)

Just got back home from Currys at Berryden, Aberdeen. No assistants to be seen in television/audio area after 10 minutes of waiting. I managed to find a member of staff who was busy talking to someone who was sat down and may have been a member of staff (no Currys sweatshirt). I politely informed her that there was no one to help in the television/audio area. Her response was that they only had a "skeleton staff" and that I needed to go to the cash desk which had a small queue. This I did as I knew exactly what I wanted and that it was in stock. The helpful assistant checked and went to storage to get the item. Meanwhile, the female assistant who said they were down to "skeleton staff" carried on talking while other shoppers wandered around aimlessly. Awful retail experience - 25 minutes to get one item in stock. I will not be giving them my custom again.

• Currys, Berryden Aberdeen