TOTALLY USELESS - STAY AWAY

• Quality of service

• Layout of shop

Guest's review of Currys

“TOTALLY USELESS - STAY AWAY”

Written on: 04/07/2013

I bought a Samsung Washing Machine from them, had appalling Service from start to finish. The worst Company I have ever dealt with the sooner they go Bust the better, wish I'd paid a bit extra and gone to john Lewis. Totally incompetent Staff, who gave me misinformation on numerous occasions, They couldn't even place an order properly I had to keep chasing it up, then didn't send me the receipt for it which I needed for the cashback which I had to chase up, when they did send it , couldn't even read it half of it was faded like they'd ran out of ink so couldn't even use it to get the cashback, The delivery was useless. I told them it was an upstairs flat which they never passed on to Know How.. Then they couldn't install it, made up some excuse..I made a complaint but they weren't interested probably because they have so many. I don't normally write reviews but so angry at them for the shabby treatment I got... I tell everyone I meet to avoid them I will NEVER step back in another Currys store.

• Quality of service