Poor customer service

• Quality of service

• Layout of shop

Dorathy's review of Comet

“Poor customer service ”

Written on: 16/11/2012 by Dorathy (1 review written)

I purchased a TV which was faulty when I opened it , I returned it to the store in Birstall Leeds and was informed they could not exchange it and I would have to get an engineers report in order to either get a refund or exchange. I contacted the engineer who could not visit for two weeks, when he did he established the set was faulty and I should return it to the store. I returned it and got an exchange, at no point did any one appologised for the I inconvenience or the fact that it had taken over two weeks to authorise a return. I did contact customer services and they were rude and unhelpful. I was out of pocket with this having to drive to the shop an additional twice 14 miles each way and the cost of the calls to contact the engineer were £4.10 p.
This is very poor customer service I'm not surprised Commet is going out of business they should have looked after there customers a lot better !!!!!

• Birstall Leeds