EXCELLENT SERVICE.

• Quality of service

• Layout of shop

GoonerJim's review of Comet

“EXCELLENT SERVICE.”

Written on: 24/03/2012 by GoonerJim (1 review written)

I can only imagine that people only usually write a review when things go wrong. My experience was of excellent service. Ordered a tumble dryer online, but due to a computer hitch, accidentally ordered 2 of them. Comet cancelled one of the orders and refunded and confirmed by email.
They gave several delivery options and for £5 extra I could choose a 4 hour slot, which was welcome.
I had to cancel that delivery and re-schedule. The next delivery was for this morning, I received a text yesterday confirming and a call this morning 1 hour before delivery. The guys came bang on time and carried the dryer around the back to my garage. Both were polite and efficient.
My daughter ordered a washing machine from our local store 2 weeks ago and her experience with Comet was good also.
Compare this to Homebase/ Argos delivery which was a complete joke when I ordered items from them. I have absolutely no connection to Comet.
WELL DONE COMET !!