AVOID THIS SUPPLIER

LMKN's review of Berriewood Wholesale

“AVOID THIS SUPPLIER”

Written on: 12/09/2017 by LMKN (1 review written)

I was a customer at Berriewood for four years. The key word here is ''was''. The last two times I made an order they managed to mess up twice in a row. First time around they blamed it on their delivery service (FedEx). Despite a lack of communication and failure to perform basic client care management, I did not really kick up a fuss as I was informed (after chasing by email AND telephone) that they were experiencing technical problems which caused delays in their delivery facility. In my opinion, business or not, we all make mistakes and there should always be room for this.

I made my next order a couple of weeks after this and was duly informed that the delivery would take place Monday or Tuesday. I called them Wednesday and spoke to someone who introduced herself as "Bev". She informed me that they were busy and were behind with their orders. She was very rude and probably should not talk to customers on the phone.

As a paying and loyal customer who doesn't freak out over tiny issues, I find this exceptionally unprofessional and arrogant. They had not made a single effort to contact me and inform me of the delay. This is really bad service and I have no idea how a firm that sell goods to individual customers indtend to build any client basis with these manners.

I highly recommend DAF, who are much more reliable and very customer orientated.

I gave one star because I had to