Setanta Sports Review

Aimee364's review of Setanta Sports

“The list goes on! I am 17 year old boy from Ireland, I...”

Written on: 14/01/2016 by Aimee364 (1 review written)

The list goes on! I am 17 year old boy from Ireland, I subscribed to a supposed one month subcscription only to watch the UFC on December 12th for a total of €25. Unknown to me I was subscribing for 2 months as it is the minimum subscription offer but when I subscribe I only have to pay for the first month and I am only told about the 1 month. I notice after the month is up I still have the channels I subscribed for then I continue to notice a further €25 coming out of my bank account totalling to paying setanta €50. I ring to try sort this out and explain about how I was completely mislead and would like my money back as they pretty much hid a very very important piece of information stating the minimum subscription is 2 months. I get absolutely no co-operation and am told it was my fault and nothing got to do with them, I don't get my money back but the subcscription is cancelled.
Overall, setanta completely mislead me into subscribing for a total of €50 for 2 months, I am absolutely disgusted with this service and certainly will never be dealing with such a broadcaster ever again and will certainly be advising my friends and family to stay well away aswell.
Do not opt for setanta, you will be robbed of your money! Would have given zero star rating if that was possible, absolutely disgraceful service.

• Between 1 - 4 Weeks