First DSLR purchase. Shopping on www.gizmo.bz

polovet232's review of Canon EOS 600D

“First DSLR purchase. Shopping on www.gizmo.bz”

Written on: 12/05/2012 by polovet232 (1 review written)

I'm no photography expert but I decided that now was finally the time for me to buy a DSLR camera, Canon 600D, after thinking about it for many years
To choose this camera I read online reviews, compared features of various cameras and brands, and spoke to friends for their opinions
In general I have found this camera to take excellent photos and video, and I was able with the help of the manual, to use the camera to do what I wanted. I zeroed on to www.gizmo.bz for my online purchase. Nothing great, just low price and overnight delivery services to Delhi were the deciding factors in choosing gizmo.bz. I had to pay by Net transfer as I don't have a credit card. I am certain that in the hands of an expert the camera could do much more than the relatively simple uses I am making of it currently.
Pros: picture quality, connectivity to PC, battery life
Cons: some features eg video shooting are not really intuitive but the manual is useful and informative

• Canon 600D with Kit Lens