My blog from web page

trihardercol's review of Weight to Go www.weighttogo.com

“My blog from web page”

Written on: 03/04/2013 by trihardercol (1 review written)

THIS IS WHAT I WROTE ON WTG WEB SITE WHEN I FIRST ENQUIRED ABOUT THE DIET. ----- Starting diet today, looking forward to it. Tried most other diets with not a great deal of positive results. Biggest worry is that i do try to keep myself reasonably fit and on a 2 hour bike ride will sometimes burn 1800 to 2000 calories according to my garmin HRM. Thats when i find dieting the hardest as i feel as though i deserve a treat for the work done on the bike. Determine to stick to plan but any tips would be a help, especially after the bike ride. HERE IS MY LATEST UPDATE AFTER STICKING TO THE DIET. ----- Just an update for you. Carried on doing the odd bike ride and never felt the urge to eat anymore so i stuck with the plan. Latest figures are that i went from 16st 5lbs to 13st 12lbs in 6.5 weeks. Can't complain at that now can i? Still feel good find diet easy and its changed the way i look at food. Here goes the next 12lbs. ALSO LIKE TO ADD THE COMMENT, BOY DO I FEEL GOOD!