best decision I ever made to join unislim

35mac's review of Unislim www.unislim.com

“best decision I ever made to join unislim”

Written on: 16/06/2014 by 35mac (1 review written)

I joined unislim online August 13 after hearing about from friends at work went online and looked up class times but times didn't suit due to work so joined for 3 months online lost 4lbs my 1st week and haven't looked back since by the time my membership was up I think I had lost over 2 stone renewed straight away the plan is so easy to follow and 3 good meals and 2 snacks there's a weekly reminder to weigh in and the live chat is brillant and queries u may have is answered straight away there's a comment box that you can fill out after u weigh in and you get a reply from a online mentor shortly after would highly recommend it to anyone who can't make a class the only thing I can fault is the online food diary it takes a good bit of time to fill out so I just use a notebook and pen
I have 2stone 12lbs lost and I have not 2 far to go to my target weight as I said best decision I ever made the recipes on the unislim website are fab and so easy to make and taste delicious xx.