It took me 40 years to get the Unislim Message! Don't wait!

PatriciaMaryKing's review of Unislim www.unislim.com

“It took me 40 years to get the Unislim Message! Don't...”

Written on: 22/01/2014 by PatriciaMaryKing (1 review written)

Yes, in 1973 Unislim came to town and taught me to loose 5 stone in weight and was I pleased!! 40 years have passed and 5 stone returned - see-saw weight was to be the story of my life - until April 2013.
On line Unislim suits me because I enjoy working at my own pace. Every Tuesday I weigh in in my own bedroom, send off my results and good or bad I receive an encouraging email almost by return. I have asked the hard questions, expected the impossible to happen, stayed at the same weight for over a month at a time, when I was convinced I had done everything by the book, but gradually I have come down 2 stone 2lbs and the loss is steady. Week by week I collect my personalized menus, collect my personalized shopping list, and off I go.
What ever ones age it is never too late to improve your life. I did with the help of the Unislim words of wisdom, encouragement, and a strong wish to wave good-bye to that old see-saw. Thanks Unislim and all your lovely ladies with their words of wisdom. I feel younger, look younger, and am bad news to drug companies, physios,and anyone who wants to relate a long list of elderly health complaints. All I can say is join the party - with Unislim menus, of course!