Very poor communication

Glampuss2012's review of Tesco Diet www.TescoDiets.co.uk

“Very poor communication”

Written on: 16/01/2014 by Glampuss2012 (1 review written)

Joined a few days before I started the diet. As with all new things after selecting my choice of diet I found it didn't suit my lifestyle ie two hot meals per day. I therefore changed my plan but there wasn't a great deal of choice and the recipes repeated more than I would have liked.

Within two weeks of my diet I actually googled other diets and found the ocado four week diet not only more exciting but also it was free. On the 13th day of the Tesco diet (only lost 1/2 pound in total), I contacted my Tesco mentor to request a refund in full. As it appears there are no mentors over the weekend, when I did get a reply and given the link, I was then told my membership was over 14 days so I couldn't have a refund!

Very poor customer services as my email was sent after only 13 days of my diet...pity Tesco didn't look at my account instead of their bank account!