Simple, effective, brilliant, easy diet plan

Tweedjan's review of Tesco Diet www.TescoDiets.co.uk

“Simple, effective, brilliant, easy diet plan”

Written on: 14/11/2013 by Tweedjan (1 review written)

I have tried several "diet plans" before and lost a couple of pounds then lost my motivation. With Tesco Diets I felt I was more in control of my day to day meal plans. Using their online service, you can pick & choose from a HUGE list of meal plans, easy to change on a day to day or even hour to hour - depending on what you fancy - if you are also "eating out" you can pick that too, with some very helpful hints from the mentors.
Loved the fact I could go in to the site via my smartphone and update my plans or have a “live chat” with a mentor if I had any questions.
It gave me the “foundation” to start a healthy eating plan, which I hope will be able to continue alone and incorporate into my families meals too.
The best thing about this plan, is that I put on a bit of weight after having my daughter two years ago and was only looking to “shift 10 pounds” – tired various other plans but nothing really worked. Within 3 months, I was walking into a shop and purchasing my first ever pair of size 10 jeans.
The plan was easy to use and I got the support when I needed it – I feel so proud and now happier in myself. Big thanks to Tesco Diets.