want to lose weight? Start HERE

Jan Coleman's review of Tesco Diet www.TescoDiets.co.uk

“want to lose weight? Start HERE”

Written on: 12/08/2013 by Jan Coleman (2 reviews written)

Have you tried slimming clubs without much success then come and try Tesco diet I have and it is the first diet that I have been on where I have lost weight consistently. You have a great choice in fact my first week I could not eat all that was there because I had eaten so little.

For the first time I have encouragement even when I put on weight last week. The one to one mentoring is excellent I feel that they on my side and eager to help me.

There are different diets I have chosen GI diet and there so much variety and even white bread you can swap dishes and it saves your favourite meals.

The cost is not to high £9.50 per month and has offer to make payments easier also there are recipes to download they a £1.00 per week.

I have given this five stars as I am so pleased if I could I give double that. I have never met such encouragement as I have with Tesco diets.

Go ahead and try it your are worth it and I am sure you will not be disappointed.

From Jan Coleman.