It works if you work at it!

Guest's review of Tesco Diet www.TescoDiets.co.uk

“It works if you work at it!”

Written on: 10/07/2013

I've been a member of Tesco Ediets for a few years now, but until March this year I didn't really stick to it, due to circumstances at home. Things were quite grim and it was difficult to get into a routine, plus I was comfort eating. Since I took charge of my life in March this year, and ditched the dross that was dragging me down, I have felt more positive about myself and have been following the meal plans properly, and so far I've lost about 20 lbs. Not a rapid weight loss, but I don't lose weight easily because I crash dieted too often when I was in my 20s. I'm happy with it, and the more weight I lose the more my self esteem rises - people comment on the difference in me these days. Excess weight drags you down in more ways than one!

I find the meal plans really good - loads of variety, and the meals are really tasty and filling. There's so much to choose from in the meals - recipes for when you have plenty of time, pasta salads for days out, and quick meals to fall back on if you are in a hurry. My favourite aspect is the shopping list - once you've made any changes to the weekly meal plan, you just click a button and it tells you what you need for all the recipes - no need to trawl through them trying to work it out.

I have also started taking advantage of having a 'mentor' available - she is so friendly and helpful and supportive, and advises and encourages me if I'm down, and is able to answer any queries I have about the site.