Hardly a diet

HeatherH1's review of Tesco Diet www.TescoDiets.co.uk

“Hardly a diet”

Written on: 18/06/2013 by HeatherH1 (1 review written)

Like most of us, over the last few years the pounds had gradually crept on, being tall the weight didn't really show but I knew that waistbands and clothes were gradually getting tighter. It was only when I saw a photo of myself in a skirt I thought looked quite nice that I realised something had to be done as the skirt didn't look good on at all! Not being motivated by the idea of going to a communal weigh in I saw a leaflet for Tesco Diets, looked at it in more detail on line and decided this was the ideal way for me. I have not been dissapointed. I started on the Mediteranean diet which I enjoyed but then changed to the GI which I find suits me far better. So many new, tasty recipes to try I really don't feel I am on a diet and the best bit of all for me, they are all weighed out for one person. Although I hadn't been eating an unhealthy diet I had just been eating too much of it. Like others have found, friends don't realise they are actually eating a diet meal when they come for lunch or dinner. After 9 months I am 2lb short of my target weight, going off on cruises hasn't helped and has lengthened the time to achieve my target, but I have gone from a size 12/14 to 10/12/14. Over the moon the other day when I bought my first pair of size 12 trousers in years. Yes they are wide leg and I still need a 14 if they are more fitted but it was a terric moral booster. Have appreciated the weekly feedback comments and that I can stop and start if I am on holiday. All in all a good investment of my initial joining fee and use of clubcard points ever since for renewals.