Tesco diets is a person centered service

Therese11St's review of Tesco Diet www.TescoDiets.co.uk

“Tesco diets is a person centered service”

Written on: 15/05/2013 by Therese11St (1 review written)

Hi, I have used tescodiets and slowly but steadily lost over 3 stone. the diet is about learning to eat regularly, think about when, why and what I eat. There is a multiple choice of diets, and I can choose something that works for the whole family, and can mix and match with meals just for myself if I really want to do that. The lovely thing is there are treats built into this diet, so there is nothing not to have at all in a way.

The mentors really are mentors, with a real light tone, and even though it is an online service it does not feel like I am on my own. I have chosen to have one specific mentor who really does help me. She answers my emails, asks me questions specific to me, and gives answers that helps me when I struggle. This is the fantastic part of this diet.

I have chosen to come back to tescodiets a second time as I need to have a little support again to get back on track with my healthy eating, and exercising, and I think that me coming back again after 2 years is a real example of how great the service is. I could never have done it without these guys.