Plenty to eat & delicious recipes, Go Gi!

Guest's review of Tesco Diet www.TescoDiets.co.uk

“Plenty to eat and delicious recipes, Go Gi!”

Written on: 08/04/2013

I started this Tesco low gi diet out of desperation and I really wanted it to be rubbish but how wrong was I , there is nothing about this diet I don't like . Of all the varied recipes I think I've only a couple that I haven't like and this has been easily rectified by clicking on "not for me" by far and wide the best thing about this diet is not having to think " what shall I do for dinner tonight". I chose the low gi diet as I felt this suited my lifestyle and the amount of food you are allowed to eat is fantastic which is definitely a plus for me ,
As you get more familiar with the diet the more you realise how flexible it is , making substitutes as and when necessary . The support you get from everyone is outstanding both from the mentors and over members and is not to underestimated ,knowing that someone out there can help is comforting.
As a failed dieter I have found this one the easiest to follow and one that can maintained easily . Why did I not start earlier