First Choice For Weight Loss Every Time!

AdeleP's review of Tesco Diet www.TescoDiets.co.uk

“First Choice For Weight Loss Every Time!”

Written on: 11/01/2013 by AdeleP (1 review written)

This is the 2nd time I've used Tesco diets, the first time I lost 2.5 stone. I returned last August and with a lot more to lose this time after having 2 children and I'm already half way to my big goal of 6st.

With 24/7 support if you have a bad day there is always help on hand and no embarrassing public weigh-ins!! If you need to change a meal it can be a tad confusing to start with, but once you get into a routine it really is quite easy, cost effective and convenient especially with the shopping lists feature.

Additional features that have been introduced since I last joined include a fitness section and a recipe club. It would be nice to have an app for smartphone and in the future perhaps a link to a fitness app such as myfitnesspal, despite this though I would not choose any other plan, it works and at the end of the day that's what I signed up for!