Best decision ever!

Asherel's review of Slimming World

“Best decision ever!”

Written on: 03/09/2013 by Asherel (1 review written)

I have been a member now for 4 months and I have lost 44lbs so far!! For the first time in years I healthier. Both physically, and because of the easy to follow plan and tremendous support, mentally too. The group I attend are amazing . Each week we celebrate losses and if necessary, commiserate on a few gains. Mostly the gains are expected due to a slight fall off the plan but since the group opened at the end of April we have list more than 100 stones in weight! I know weight loss is a money making business for many organisations, but I truly feel my Slimmingworld consultant wants to help each member archieve their own personal goals. I have made many new friends at group and look forward to each week's meeting as it has become a social event, not just a weight loss goal. I heartily recommend Slimmingworld. I am happy, healthier and taking my journey to a lighter me with new friends along the way.