Lacklustre exercise, indifferent instructor

Furrpurr's review of Rosemary Conley Slimming Clubs

“Lacklustre exercise, indifferent instructor ”

Written on: 15/04/2013 by Furrpurr (1 review written)

I joined the Bexley class last yea with a friend, having piled on many, many stones and desperately needing to lose weight.

We had a quick run through of the information and were told to go and watch the video. All ok to start off with. The diet itself was initially really hard following a couple of years of undisciplined eating but it does really make you think about portion sizes. After I while I found I was enjoying it and began to lose weight slowly but surely.

There were several problems with the class I attended. The exercise is very basic and extremely repetitive. The teacher followed the same routine for months on end with no variation. It was ok at the beginning when I was very unfit but pretty soon I needed something more challenging. I began to feel that it wasn't worth putting my trainers on for. The classes also started very late every single time as there was a lot of faffing about setting up the scales etc (surely something you do every week shouldn't take so long...?). If there was a motivational/informational talk I must have blinked and missed it.

The real problem, i felt, was that really the instructor couldn't have cared less if we turned up each week or not. I felt as though I was just another £6.70 walking through the door each week. My friend and I both felt that the money could have been put to better use and we stopped going a couple of months ago. Unsurprisingly, nobody has contacted us to enquire if we would care to back or for feedback about why we left.