Dire!

• Quality of service

• Layout of shop

welshe's review of BHS

“Dire!”

Written on: 19/07/2013 by welshe (2 reviews written)

I tried to buy a DVD yesterday at the Bury branch although there were 4 people behind the till area only 1 was being used.
The cashier was talking to the customer on a personal level for a while then when the customer finally paid the cashier suggested 'she upgraded her card, will only take a minute' nothing only takes a minute!
Meanwhile the queue is building up another cashier opens a till with an abrupt 'You paying by card?'
no I am paying cash, without giving me the option to pay by card or an apology she simply moved on to a customer paying by card!
This was when I replaced Dvd and shopped elsewhere.
I am not going to say 'I will never shop there again' because I do like BHS but I would avoid the Bury branch.
Both cashiers need re training a simple smile of acknowledgement would have kept me in the queue if all customers are treated like me Bury BHS will become another 'shop closed statistic'

• bury