Terrible matches

• Ease Of Navigation

Shaffer1979's review of Elite Singles - www.elitesingles.co.uk

“Terrible matches”

Written on: 27/02/2017 by Shaffer1979 (1 review written)

I've used a couple of internet dating websites over the years, but these guys take the biscuit for being the most crooked and offering the worst matches.

They offer some good prices to get started, but then automatically renew your membership without letting you know, in my instance they renewed my membership for an eye-watering £227.50 for 6 months which i think is absolutely over the top i am in the process of appealing this via my card company... Their customer services team havent been particularly helpful and come across as extremely dodgy in my eyes, they dont even offer a customer services number i am able to call and discuss my concerns with.

In terms of matches, they've been pretty bad... I spent all the time answering questions about what i was looking for, and what i wasn't looking for, and yet, i was getting matches that didnt even remotely resemble what i was after.

My advice, would be to stick to the bigger more recognised brands like Eharmony or Match, dont make the same mistake i did and buy in their marketing.

• Ease Of Navigation