Really tasty yoghurt

reviewkitten's review of Stapleton Low Fat Nectarine and Passion Fruit Yoghurt

“Really tasty yoghurt”

Written on: 07/02/2013 by reviewkitten (295 reviews written)

I could eat passion fruit in most things so any time I spot a yoghurt that contains it I have to try and see if it's any better than the last one (which was Rachel's Organic - not that good).

Stapleton Devon Farmhouse yoghurt has some pretty funky seventies styling and the distinct lack of any additives or sweeteners was a massive plus point. Also, made with Jersey milk (always a good thing).

The yoghurt smells amazing and is is lovely creamy orange colour unlike many of the bland looking ones I have previously eaten. It has plenty of chunks of nectarine in the yoghurt and the hint of passion fruit. I would have liked a little more passion fruit tbh but the taste is so much better than the mass produced ones I have had I can forgive it.

I got mine from Waitrose and had not heard of them before but I think I'll be trying some of the other flavours.