Rhine River Cruise w/ eWaterways on Amadeus Silver III

Guest's review of eWaterways US - www.ewaterways.com

“ Rhine River Cruise w/ eWaterways on Amadeus Silver III”

Written on: 24/10/2017

I must admit I was skeptical at first. I did plenty of price comparing between the so called "cruise experts" and was surprised to find eWaterways a more affordable choice. From the very start, our booking agent Ruxandra was very professional and knowledgeable. But there was also a very likable "human factor" when she spoke of her own travel experiences and gave us great tips for making the most of our trip. I would book again with Ruxandra and eWaterways. Our cruise from Basel to Amsterdam was all we had hoped for including the beautiful unseasonable weather. This small ship was new, well appointed, and had the best staff ever. If I had one complaint it would be the wifi on board. It was not free or secure, nor did it work well. The slow connection made it impossible to download a map, send pictures or emails, or book an online ticket for another site we wanted to visit outside of the shore excursions offered with our cruise. (The shore excursions were great, by the way, and the director on board was outstanding.) All in all, it was an extraordinary trip we will always treasure.