worst ever credit card stay clear of it

• Customer service

DELLBOYDL2's review of ASDA Credit Card

“worst ever credit card stay clear of it”

Written on: 29/06/2013 by DELLBOYDL2 (1 review written)

My treatment when trying to pay and willing to pay but asda staff could not understand WHAT I WAS TRYING TO TELL THEM

I want you to

ANCELL THIS CARD AND DON’T BOTHER ME ,AGAIN.

After the appalling treatment I got from your asda team and also unhelpful attitude to wards a customer I would never ever want to use asda cards again and I intend to make sure every one gets to hear about the unhelpful attitude of the staff even though I tried my best to explain that the £588.12 was credited to the asda account... there still insisted I paid in full..I pay by credit card and use the internet to do so it says make payment and it stated present amount as £535.62. Which I paid and now account is paid up in full but how it went over the phone and mails sent as well. was disgusting and i am glad to be rid of them.

SO BE WARNED

I will do write up’s on my treatment where possible about it and hopefully customers will be warned in advanced about taking asda cards out from you.

I have stated that I don’t want any more to do with asda cards and am closing this account for good

• 1 year and over