Difficult to leave

Guest's review of Experian Credit Report www.experian.co.uk

“Difficult to leave”

Written on: 12/11/2013

I asked to leave after the 30 day trial but they kept on and on about other services etc. In the end I agreed to take the £2.00 pcm service just to get off the phone. I rang again later and was told if I cancel, I was leaving myself wide open to identity fraud. I spoke to the bank who told me that was rubbish. I rang again and they said people was looking at my credit score which worried me. I spoke to the bank again, they said ring Experian again and if no joy they would give me a phone number to help me leave them. I rang Experian again and a woman told me I had so much credit on different cards that I was a bad credit risk. I was so angry, I have one card and it is cleared monthly. I own my house outright and owe no money to anyone. I found the whole experience so stressful. I have noticed they are still emailing me even though I cancelled, with worrying messages about my credit score.

• Credit Report