I love Wix!

ralast's review of Wix Website Builder - www.wix.com

“I love Wix!”

Written on: 24/06/2013 by ralast (1 review written)

Wix is a wonderful tool. As a Wix Pro I love how I can design sites on Wix and transfer the design to my customers Wix account so they can feel secure. I have alot of customers that contact me because their previous web designer holds all the keys but with Wix I can easily transfer the finished design to their account. I also like Wix because I can provide my customers with a wix link so they can see the progress of their design.

I myself use a Wix HTML 5 design for my website and I like how it can be viewed on any device and the app freebies that it comes with. I also like how I can integrate my tumblr blog right on my website.

Pauljenner's Response to ralast's Review

Written on: 18/02/2017

Hi Ralast

Sounds like a great tool for building websites have you got a link to your own Wix website, as I may be interested in your services.

Many thanks