Ripped off while on Holiday

Guest's review of MyTechHelp www.mytechhelp.com

“Ripped off while on Holiday”

Written on: 18/03/2013

my wife wanted a I pad to play games on,while in Anihiem California on our Honeymoon(33 yrs after wedding) we found I pads at Wally World,half price od up here in Canada.I couldnt get it to work called the 800 number on the box, it led me to Mytechhelp., they said theres a one time fee of $99.00 for techsupport on the new I pad, gave them a new Visa -debit card no.after trying to log on to my lap top and fix the I pad,he said there no charge.advised to take it back to Wal Mart.I talked to neighbor in the motel who had one ,she came over and got it wotking in 2 minutes, I checked my bank account that night ans saw that Mytechlep tool out $99 and $260 ????
I called back right away and go the runaround ..after calling again nect day they said they would refund both charges, OK, I checked my account again and they did,but right away debited it again twice plus interest? tryed Emailing there address on line, emails came back address unknown? I called agian.same BS runaround, said money would be refunded within 15 days.,they had to listen to the previous phones that were recorded. few hours later a lady called and said the money was credited to my account, wrong,never was, liars,NEVER deal with this company,I am out neary $400 now.didnt save anything buying the I pad in the US.