“ Regency Creative” The Best Decision we ever made

Easyreview's review of Web Designer

““ Regency Creative” The Best Decision we ever made ”

Written on: 09/10/2017 by Easyreview (2 reviews written)

It’s simple, Creative Regency go above and beyond what you expect from a Brand and Design company. For your brand concept they have you fill out an excellent questionnaire with your team that really helps you to come up with great ideas and defines what you are looking for.

Once we emailed our ideas to Regency they sent us 3 different concepts, but really they could have just sent one, as the first concept they sent nailed it. When I opened the first concept I was stunned by the result, exactly what we were looking for, but even better. Regarding our rebranding they were very patient with me changing my mind about how I wanted the business card to look. I never felt like I was pressured to settle for a design, they worked until I was fully satisfied.

The website design had the same process, but as we had already done our brand design it was faster. Not only did they design us an amazing new concept and logo, but they also invested a lot of time listening to what we wanted, which resulted in an amazing website design.
When we asked about having a change made, they did it. They devoted themselves to giving us the exact webpage we imaged! We were slow to send them our pictures and information, but once we did they worked quickly to upload the work onto our site.

We are so thrilled with how the website looks and cannot thank them enough for the countless hours they spent making this vision a reality. If you are looking for a company that will work with you and take the time to get to know your business, then this is the company!

Regency is not a big company where you don’t know who is working behind the scenes, it’s a dedicated team, especially the two people I dealt with who I cannot thank enough.
I highly recommend using Regency for any website or brand design as they are 100% dedicated and the result is perfect! Thank you again Regency for your amazing service, we couldn’t be happier!