Never Again!

• Quality of Service

sarahkate's review of Caffe Ritazza

“Never Again!”

Written on: 21/02/2013 by sarahkate (1 review written)

I tried Ritazza for the first time this morning at London Euston. What a disappointment!! None of the staff are trained properly, they do not know what they are doing, one lady had to ask for a tea three times when she was waiting -she waited ten minutes! I on the other hand made what seemed to be a more complex order of an Americano and a muffin. I asked for the muffin to be toasted, which I don't see an unreasonable request for a breakfast muffin. After a 15 minute wait I had my coffee going cold and still no muffin -when I asks where it was I was openly exposed to a 'telling off' of a fellow colleague which I found extremely unproffessional, then to make matters worse I reminded them I wanted it toasted. After this I saw a member of staff sneakily put it in the microwave so it came out with rubbery chewy bread, slimy bacon and egg hot enough to blister your tongue - trust me, I have proof! Overall I can guarantee I will not be tempted to visit ritazza again, and speaking on behalf of the dive customers waiting I am pretty certain they won't either. Also, this was at 7am, there were 7 or 8 staff and 5 customers. Sort your staff out!

• London Euston