Refused entry

• Quality of Service

Charliethegooddog's review of Caffe Nero

“Refused entry”

Written on: 15/09/2017 by Charliethegooddog (1 review written)

New Nero's opened yesterday on Ormeau Road Belfast.regional manager there to take plaudits and glad hand new customers but Not me. I usually use Nero's on Lisburn Road where staff are friendly and kind but yesterday I was turfed out from the new branch. I admit to being a little hairy ,I am a dog after all but I am well kept quiet and friendly to children,I am kept on a lead.
So my owner had a word with this area manager who promised to contact her to-day but hasn't about me being thrown out.Still waiting!
He attempted to pay her off with free vouchers which she declined but he persisted and she took them and me to Lisburn Road branch today.
We were refused entry!
So not only did the minion refuse me entry to one branch he made sure I didn't have access to my usual branch.
My owner cannot find any legislation that says I can't access Nero's.even EC no/852/2004 or the Scottish review of 2014 do not prevent me entering a coffee shop. It all depends on the corporate entity that is Nero's.it is their sole policy.it is not the law.
COME on NEROS stop being so petty

• Ormeau Road Belfast