rudest staff ever

• Quality of Service

Nat29's review of Caffe Nero

“rudest staff ever”

Written on: 20/11/2012 by Nat29 (2 reviews written)

I love coffee , I just started a new job in Holborn and buy coffee 2 or 3 times a day. I really like coffee from Cafe Nero but I seem to notice that staff are very very rude to customers and speak very little English.
Every time I ask for Americano with a room for milk they never leave any room for milk however what really put me off is how rude and ignorant the staff is.They also have air cond. on on a very very hot air blowing when its +15C outside, today I went in there as usual and was feeling extremely hot when I complained to the manager he told me that its winter and I shouldn't feel hot and that its not normal that I feel hot, I was shocked and I still shocked, he was exteremly rude.

After my experience today I will NEVER EVER go there again, they don't care about losing customers but they will be losing £6 a day from what I was spending there Monday to Friday. From now on I will go either to Starbucks of Pret as they seem to have amazing customer service.

• Holborn, London