Disappointing!

• Quality of service

• Layout of shop

AstF92's review of H&M

“Disappointing!”

Written on: 24/06/2014 by AstF92 (1 review written)

I visited the store in derby and fell in love with a dress that would have been perfect for a christening I have to go to in a month but it was the only one left and wasn't in my size so I thought I'd order online... DONT DO IT! I placed my order on 12th June. the dress was £29.99 which was fine because I really loved the dress and overall not a bad price I didn't think. Then potage was added on at the cost of £3.90, again this didn't bother me. I then received a confirmation email saying thank you for your order and gave me the delivery date of 16th-20th June and that I'd receive an email when my order had been posted. Great I thought! But A few days passed - no email. So I decided to email H&M to see if my order had been posted yet as I'd heard nothing, I then later that day, 18th June, I got an email saying your order is on it's way! Bearing in mind going by the original email I should have received my dress by 16-20th June! The next day I got a reply from H&M saying my order had been posted the day previous and I should receive my dress by 24-26th of June! I replied saying I wasn't very happy with their services as originally I had been told my dress would be with me much sooner. I certainly won't be using their online service again and I still have no dress as I write this. I'm really disappointed with my experience with them and hope that I do actually receive my dress eventually! :-(

• Quality of service