Biased Moderator

• Ease Of Navigation

Brownerq16's review of Chat Avenue www.chat-avenue.com

“Biased Moderator ”

Written on: 07/09/2017 by Brownerq16 (1 review written)

I visited the General Chat Room and observed several people were discussing male genitalia. In response to the conversation topic, I asked: "Why are people talking about penis?" The moderator -- SallyStitches -- muted me for asking the question, but allowed others in the room to continue with the graphic conversation. I also observed people using excessive profanity, such as the "f" word.

Once I was un-muted by SallyStitches, I asked her in a private window why she muted me. She did not respond to my question, and closed out the private window. People continued to use profane language all the while. I then asked in the open chat, "Why is it acceptable to say the 'f' word but not 'penis'"? At that time, SallyStitches banned me from the chat room.

It is evident there is no consistency with Chat Avenue's moderators -- they are biased. Moreover, they ban people for pointing out the absurdity of conversation topics held within the chat rooms, but do not address the people having such conversation.

Do Chat Avenue mods think that people who ask reasonable questions pose an affront to their perceived power? Not good Chat Avenue. Not good.

• Ease Of Navigation