Over priced food

• Quality of food

Guest's review of McDonalds

“Over priced food”

Written on: 11/08/2012

The Falmouth McDonalds off route 28 is supposed to be 24 hours and every night from 2:30 to 3:30 they stop serving food. They shut off everything, then around 3 they say they only serve coffee. I understand they do need a little bit before breakfast to clean and prepare, but here they have at least a good 3 hours Inbetween. I feel they should keep the food running until right before they start cooking breakfast. So baisically this is not a 24 hour McDonald's. Every other 24 hour McDonald's does NOT do this and actually does keep serving food until breakfast. And also they haven't had paper for receipts in months. I recently bought breakfast and was charged almost 19 dollars for two meals not even 5 dollars a peice, 2 hash browns, and an egg mcmuffin! I know I was at least 5 dollars overcharged, but they couldn't give me a recept because they were still out of paper!

• McDonald's Falmouth MA, Route 28