Completely misleading...Useless!!

Guest's review of Vanish Powerpowder Large Area Carpet Cleaner

“Completely misleading...Useless!!”

Written on: 16/06/2012

I have a sitting room carpet that is only 2 years old. Even though we don't wear shoes in this area there is still a slightly darker walk through path going through the sitting room. I also have an elderly westie dog, who insists on rubbing her face into the carpet so therefore I get darker areas from the oils of her hair.

I saw the advert and thought 'Great, that looks really simple to use and effective'...So last night I spent ages following the instructions, and left it on my carpet for a good 40 minutes. It's safe to say it's messy and gets everywhere. However, when hoovered up(luckily it hasn't damaged my vacuum..I think!) I can honestly say there is not one slight change to my carpet. Very disappointing considering I had spent ages doing it on a Friday night after a hard day at work...

The advert shows the woman casually pushing the vacuum up and down and a line of sparkling brand spanking new looking carpet appear, Get real,this advert like most is extremely misleading and a complete con!!