Carvalet.co.uk Review

• How would you rate the quality?

racheldwight's review of Carvalet.co.uk

“I was asked to give a review by carvalet after they...”

Written on: 23/04/2013 by racheldwight (1 review written)

I was asked to give a review by carvalet after they finished my car last week and having now read the previous negative reviews I really do not trust the negative comments left.

I phoned up to see what service they would recommend for my Land rover Discovery and the man on the phone (Russell?) was really helpful. I thought I needed one service, but after he really nicely explained about the amount of dirt in my car, he suggested I went for the Diamond Plus. He was clear, informative, polite and explained everything. Could not be clearer.

They emailed me a booking email, with links to what I was getting, turned up spot on time and did EXACTLY what they said they would do. The young lad that came was a very nice and helpful, Did an amazing job. The service was great and since I did not try to get anything for free, the service worked well. The other reviewers in my opinion (reading between the lines) were trying it on!!!!

I would defiantly recommend them to anyone looking for a great job on their car!

• Land Rover Discovery

What vehicle was valeted?

• How would you rate the quality?